Sunday, May 13, 2012

Confession and Promise to my Mom




No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother's love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star. ~Edwin Hubbell Chapin 

 The word “Mother” comes in existence when the child born before that she is just a woman, mother never exist. A mother is something absolutely new who born with her child. A mother is the only person whom we encounter before coming in this world and after experience immense labor she gives the birth but she never refuge to do that. She is the only women in our life who never say no for anything. She taught us first language, social concept, religious value, cultural domain all the things which makes us the human being. On the auspicious evening of mother day, I want to confess and promise something to my mother….. Mom,

 I am the part of most ‘confuse’ and ‘don’t know don’t care’ generation so sometimes I baffle about  something and desert and detest some conspicuous things because of confusion. I am very penitent for all these. 

Probably, I might not get admission in top 30 universities of the world and I won’t earn big cheques as my engineer, IITian and M.B.B.S brothers and sisters would be but I promise one thing your Daughter-in-law (my dream girl) would never complain about this and we would live happy life. 

Sometimes I don’t call you for days and I might not be able to do in future as well but that would never mean I don’t remember or miss you. It just that I will be in trouble and I am not in a position to share with you everything because I am afraid of making you sad. But I promise, you will be the first with whom I will share all single piece of happiness. 

I don’t know what will I do in future and where will I go. But I can promise one thing-my hard work. I will leave no stone unturned to make you feel proud of being a mom of mine. 

Happy Mother’s Day Ammi.

6 comments:

  1. wow true love...all d bst in in all yr endeavors ....am sure u wll remain a true son to yr lovely mother :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for giving me strength for my promise....

      Delete