Monday, February 20, 2012

LUST is pure not LOVE!

Last week, I was feeling little dismal so I decided to call my friend Alka. I called her but she didn’t pick up as usual and she called me back after 10 minute as usual. I didn’t ask about call because I knew she will explain it in nitty-gritty form. I asked casually to just start the conversation, “How was your Valentine day”. It’s a standard question which I ask to every girl in expectation of some kooky answer. But her answer compelled my inside to ponder over guy’s mentality and real meaning of ‘I love you’. “Ah! Valentine’s Day fever is still on, for god‘s sake please put off this question for next year. I was sick of seeing heart shaped things and red color things everywhere. Even dessert comes in heart shape, brown chocolate become red how commercial! I had stopped reading the newspapers, magazines and even your blog a week before the gush-fest only because commerciality of love. Last year my ex-boyfriend had gifted me heart-shaped mouth freshener then I had said that transfer your head in heart shape. Thank god, Condom companies doesn’t sell condom in heart shape packet. I find this array of love depressing. I abhor the idea that love has to be celebrated on particular day. Seems like farce. In my teenage I didn’t feel same way. Those days’ heart shaped and red color things turned me on and I avidly welcomed these things but now I hate these flaunting” she babbled. “I get it you want to say you have grown up” I quipped to subjugate her. “I know you are thinking I am cynical but actually I am not. I am hostile to the “L” word. I prefer the other L word. L-U-S-T…it’s more pure, isn’t it? Let me explain. When you guys says I love you what it mean. The meaning is simple I want to get into your pants and it is absolutely cool. Lust is lust; it doesn’t disguise itself to make it acceptable. It is pure, unadulterated and can’t be faked like love. Lust has never broken any hearts. It has no side effect except joy” she lashed out. After that I had no guts left to enquire any further on this taboo topic. Then we discussed on Eurozone crisis and at the end she said that “on 14th February I was delivered a bouquet of pink roses. It is the color of friendship, so I am accepting it because no matter what, we shall always remain friends. “Love you, buddy. Vote for me now!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ya its easy becz its part of evolution but creation of love is hardest thing on planet.

      Delete
    2. Ya its easy becz its part of evolution but creation of love is hardest thing on planet.

      Delete
    3. Ya its easy becz its part of evolution but creation of love is hardest thing on planet.

      Delete
  2. Any love which is selfish will have all the qualities of love you mentioned here. When love is unselfish, there is only happiness my friend. No pain, No disguises, no broken hearts.

    As for lust which cannot be faked, I think you are very wrong. Lust is the easiest to fake of all things. Havent u seen when harry met sally? If you havent you have to see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0OeM6UUAoI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya u r right fake love do all these things not true it implies that love can be fake and may be lust can also be faked but it never hurt and always come in the package of happiness.....

      Delete